WELCOME TO THE YEAR 5 BLOG. Log onto the Blog regularly to keep up to date with news and photos of the exciting things that happen in Year 5!
Computer Lab Skills are amazing!
I really, really love that video. Its so funny
I love science!!! Ella 5 Gold
that video is awesome and I love the pictures!---from stefania
I really like the youtube clips and the websites we got to go on & I wan to do it again.!$RYAN$!
the vidio's where really funny - Rob
I had so much fun doing science I hope we can do more!!!!!!!!!!!Sammy
Computer Lab Skills are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI really, really love that video. Its so funny
ReplyDeleteI love science!!! Ella 5 Gold
ReplyDeletethat video is awesome and I love the pictures!---from stefania
ReplyDeleteI really like the youtube clips and the websites we got to go on & I wan to do it again.
ReplyDelete!$RYAN$!
the vidio's where really funny - Rob
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun doing science I hope we can do more!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSammy